Suicide Prevention Australia is proud to have the support of a number of Ambassadors, Lived Experience voices and community partners.
Media contact: Kim Borrowdale, Corporate Communications Manager. Get in touch with Kim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 02 9262 1130.
To learn about our Ambassadors click here.
To learn about our lived experience voices view the short video below – filmed at the Lived Experience Symposium, June 2014 – or visit our Lived Experience Network or Lived Experience Committee pages.
- Communities Matter toolkit
- National Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- Lived Experience Network
- Lived Experience Committee
- World Suicide Prevention Day
- National Committee for Standardised Reporting on Suicide (NCSRS)
Suicide Prevention Australia gratefully acknowledges the funding provided under the Australian Government National Suicide Prevention Program.