Suicide Prevention Australia is proud to have the support of a number of Ambassadors, Lived Experience voices and community partners.
Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com
To learn about our Ambassadors click here.
To learn about our lived experience voices visit our Lived Experience Network pages.
VIDEO: The video below is of a webinar was hosted by the SPA Lived Experience Network on Thursday 5 March 2015. The online Q&A featured suicide attempt survivor Kevin Hines, “Guardian of the Golden Gate Bridge” Sergeant Kevin Briggs and Suicide Prevention Australia Lived Experience Network Leadership Group members Allan Sparkes CV and Hayley Purdon. Running time approx. one hour.Learn More
- Lived Experience Network
- The Suicide Prevention Lived Experience Speakers Bureau
- Communities Matter toolkit
- National Coalition for Suicide Prevention
- Lived Experience Committee
- World Suicide Prevention Day
- National Committee for Standardised Reporting on Suicide (NCSRS)
Suicide Prevention Australia gratefully acknowledges the funding provided under the Australian Government National Suicide Prevention Program.